3 ingredients Biscotti (light version). Questi biscotti sono ideali per chi vuole mangiare sano ma con gusto! Sono senza zuccheri aggiunti, senza uova, latte o burro! Found this on Kitchen Stories and make a version of mine 🍅.
Ingredients of 3 ingredients Biscotti (light version)
- Prepare 170 g of self rising flour.
- You need 70 g of coconut sugar.
- It’s 80 g of soya butter.
She's the founder of the food blog She Loves Biscotti. This biscotti-like cookie is lighter and softer in texture than the traditional Italian version. I never really measure the ingredients after rum but I've tried to approximate for you. Quick and easy, these bars make perfect on-the-go, protein-packed breakfasts and snacks.
3 ingredients Biscotti (light version) instructions
- Melt the soya butter with the coconut sugar..
- Let it cool for a while and mix it with the flour till it will become a nice smooth dough..
- Shape them in small balls and press them with your palm. Put them in a tray with baking paper on..
- Bake them in a preheated oven of 160 degrees for 10 minutes not more cause they will become very hard but not crunchy as we want them. Enjoy!.
Crispy and light, these crepes are waiting to be stuffed with whatever Paleo-friendly ingredients your heart desires. Previous Post: « Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe. Biscotti are baked twice to make them extra crisp and dry—perfect for dunking into a cup of coffee. Get the recipe for Almond Biscotti. Cool completely on the baking sheet.