Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cups of bread crumbs (I use Panko).
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare to taste of italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of season salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of log fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 container of fresh grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce of your choosing.
- It’s Half of a package spaghetti or fetuccine, whichever you prefer.
Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta as per package instructions..
- Get a meat mallet, place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag and beat them until they're thinned out, (can also be done with a spatula or pasta server if you don't have a mallet). Then remove them from the bag and cut them in half..
- In a glass baking dish, spray with cooking spray then add the pasta sauce to cover the bottom..
- Get your breading ready. Crack eggs into a bowl, spread flour on one plate and bread crumbs on another. Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet on medium-high..
- Coat each piece of chicken in this order: flour, egg, bread crumbs. Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on each side then add to skillet and brown on each side until slightly crispy..
- Add the chicken to the baking dish..
- Pour more sauce on top of the chicken, as much as you desire..
- Sprinkle the fresh grated parmesan all over the top. Slice the mozzarella and put one slice on top of each breast. Sprinkle on a little more parmesan after adding the mozzarella. (You can never have too much cheese!).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes..
- Serve over the prepared noodles with a side salad and garlic toast. Enjoy!!.