Eddie's Eggplant Parmesan.
Ingredients of Eddie's Eggplant Parmesan
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Eggplants.
- Prepare of Meat (I use lean pork chops).
- You need of Red Wine.
- It’s of Italian Marinara Sauce (I use Classico).
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesian Cheese.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need of Tomatoes (I use Oaxacan Pink Tomatoes).
Eddie's Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350F, slice up eggplants, and spray a metal cooking tray with non-stick spray (Tall sides needed)..
- Place eggplant slices and your meat of choice on the pan, and sprinkle all with Italian seasoning and olive oil. Then place the pan in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes..
- While cooking: shred parmesian into a sufficient pile, begin boiling water for the pasta, and prepare the sauce. The sauce consists of the Marinara sauce, chopped up tomatoes, and a little red wine mixed in a bowl..
- When the water is boiling, put in the pasta so it can cook during the next step..
- Pull out the pan (When the 20 min timer is up) and pour the sauce over the eggplants and meat. Place the pan back in the oven, and set a timer for 10 min..
- When the pasta is almost finished, open up the oven and sprinkle the shredded Parmesian over the centents of the pan. Put back in so it can melt, and turn off the oven (but keep the oven closed so it is melting the cheese)..
- Once the pasta is ready and the cheese is melted, you are ready to eat! Place the meat on one side of each plate, and serve the sauce/eggplant/tomato mixture over the pasta..