Creamy Sausage Bolognese. Add the ground beef and the sausages. Season with salt and pepper, and break up the meat with a spoon and frying until no longer pink. Add the ground beef and the sausages.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Bolognese
- It’s 2 of Italian sausage (casing removed).
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 2 of celery, diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini, diced small (optional, I had it so I used it).
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 cups of your fav dried pasta.
Just a few tweaks to your usual meat sauce recipe can make something truly extraordinary! Use sausages without their skins to make a Bolognese-style ragu in minutes. You can adjust the level of spice according to how much heat you fancy in this easy meaty pasta dish. This rich and creamy Bolognese Sauce is the perfect meaty sauce for your favorite pasta.
Creamy Sausage Bolognese instructions
- In a hot pan or pot, brown your sausage meat. Then add all of your veggies (not including canned diced tomato) mix and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add your tomato paste and stir, then add your diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and herbs. (If you like your sauce a little looser and the diced tomatoes didn't add enough liquid, 1/4-1/2 cup water or chicken stock at this stage).
- Let everything bubble and cook out for about 10 min then stir in your heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Cook for further 10min or set on "keep warm" until ready to serve..
- Serve with cooked pasta of your choice (I don't think you need me to spell out the steps to cook pasta) ☆☆☆TIP: you can add the dried pasta right into your sauce (just make sure you add that extra 1/2 cup liquid mentioned above) and cook on medium low until pasta is cooked through– then it just became a one pot dinner..
With heavy cream, savory tomato and basil sauce and dry red wine, this sauce is as flavorful as it is easy. Bolognese sauce is a ground beef ragú made with pancetta, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, wine, and cream. I decided to tweak my recipe to make this lighter version by using lean chopped beef. Sausage makes this quick Italian Bolognese meal so much better than simple ground beef. Fresh sausage must be consumed or frozen within one to two days of purchase.