Creamy spicy italian spaghetti. Creamy and spicy spaghetti with juicy succulent shrimp. Spaghetti and spicy Italian sausage are a well-loved, tried-and-true pair. To elevate everyday spaghetti to a new level, try using Barilla® Collezione Spaghetti.
Ingredients of Creamy spicy italian spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Of italian sausge hot..(add more if desired).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of sauce of choice. personaly I used garden combination.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mild cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mottzorella.
The ripened luscious tomatoes when sauteed with onion and garlic will give out a delicious flavour to the pasta dish. Spaghetti With Spicy Italian Meat Sauce. Remove and discard the bay leaf from the meat mixture. Serve the meat mixture on top of the spaghetti.
Creamy spicy italian spaghetti instructions
- Wash those hands ;).
- In large pot..fry your italian sausge over med heat untill fully cooked..
- Snap spaghetti in half and place into sausge..
- fill spaghetti pot with scortching hot water until the spaghetti is barly poking out of water. Do not use too much water.
- Mix in half jar of sauce. And let boil over med heat until spaghetti is done and water has reduced. When done it should be a little saucy..add your salt pepper italian seasoning and cheeses. Mix well. Let stand for ten minutes. Mix again. Results should be creamy 🙂 if not creamy youve used too much water…
This creamy garlic spaghetti squash casserole is so saucy and delicious! Add the spaghetti to the skillet. Cook over low heat, tossing, until coated. Slowly add the reserved pasta cooking water and beaten egg yolks. Transfer to bowls and serve, passing.