Becky's Italian Bake.
Ingredients of Becky's Italian Bake
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sweet Italian Sausages (kroger).
- Prepare 1 lb of box of mini penne pasta.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 large of jar of preferred spaghetti sauce. I used 45oz Ragu chunky garden combination..
- It’s of Chop.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasonings.
Becky's Italian Bake instructions
- Cook pasta (aldente) according to box directions. then drain and set aside..
- Cut links into thin slices and fry. I keep the links in freezer until ready to use. This makes them easy to slice and keep their form..
- Cook chopped garlic, onion, green peppers, spices and ground beef. Drain..
- Mix meats, pizza sauce & pastas in large pan to warm..
- Place mixture in large casserole dish. Top with mozzarella and parmesan..
- Bake in oven 385 ° for about 15 minutes until cheese melted..
- I might try next time: red, yellow peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni. Just whatever i have on hand..