Italian Sausage Rigatoni.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- It’s 1/2 lb of Hot Italian Sausage (bulk or sqeeze from casings).
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomato, undrained (15 oz can).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Diced Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 can of Black Olives (2 1/4 oz). I did not use that, don't like olives..
- It’s 8 oz of Spinach.
- Prepare 12 oz of Rigatoni Pasta, Cooked according to directions and drained.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan or other Italian Cheese Mix.
Italian Sausage Rigatoni instructions
- Cook Pasta according to directions.
- While Pasta is cooking, place Sausage and Onion in a large Skillet and cook over medium-high heat until Sausage is no longer pink..
- Drain Grease and wipe Pan with a Paper Towel. Return Mixture to Pan..
- Add Tomatoes and Italian Seasoning..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 10 to 15 Minutes..
- Add Cream and Olives (if using) and heat thoroughly but not boiling..
- Add Spinach and stir until wilted..
- Stir in cooked Pasta..
- Add Salt to taste..
- Top with Cheese and serve..