Italian spiced chicken stir fry. A healthy and mouth-watering spicy chicken stir-fry with Italian seasoning. The most delicious flavoring in the. This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative.
Ingredients of Italian spiced chicken stir fry
- You need 2 of large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow squash or zucchini, ribbon cut or cut into thin sticks.
- It’s 6 of baby bello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can of diced no salt added tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 of bunch fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 oz of spaghetti noodles, I like to mix spinach and reg noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola or olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning, to taste.
- You need 1 of dried parsley, to taste.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 of ancho chili powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese, grated, to taste.
Have everything chopped and ready before you start your Chinese cook-off and you'll get much better results and have a way more. This recipe is a wonderful combination of Stir fry Chicken, Tomato sauce and Wilted Spinach mildly seasoned with salt and black pepper. It makes a kind of country style meal with a cosmopolitan flair. It does not make an entire meal on its own but it is an excellent accompaniment to a Rice dish, a pasta.
Italian spiced chicken stir fry step by step
- Heat oil in either a wok or large pan with cover. Med to med-high, don't let it start to smoke..
- Once oil is hot carefully add diced chicken. Then add the herbs and spices. Stir around..
- While chicken cooks, prepare noodles in another pot..
- Once the chicken is half way cooked add squash, add more spices, if you wish. Stir together and cover for a few minutes..
- When squash is mostly cooked add the tomatoes stir together and cover again..
- Let cook, covered, for several more minutes stirring occasionally then add mushrooms. Stir together..
- Carefully, drain water from noodles and add to wok, stirring them in..
- Just before you serve add the spinach leaves. Stir and let cook for just another minute or two so they just begin to wilt..
- Turn off stove and add parmesan, stir and serve..
- We generally add more parmesan and red pepper on top of our individual servings of most any pasta dishes cuz we love our cheese around here. :).
I love stir fries, especially when I'm short on time. We've found ourselves coming back to this vegetable chicken stir fry often. Full of flavor, this pepper chicken stir fry easily became one of my favorite weeknight dinners since the first The chicken is then cooked first, joined by a colorful array of bell peppers. Besides the spices in this But here we have found a more than worthy replacement with this spicy pepper chicken stir fry. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce.