Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats. Juicy stuffed pork tenderloin with spicy Italian sausage, spinach and mushrooms, all wrapped up in smokey, crispy bacon. Pork heaven for any pork lover! I'd been toying with the idea of making a stuffed pork tenderloin like this for quite some time now.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats
- You need of Pork.
- You need 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- You need 8 of thin slices of Italian hot ham.
- Prepare 10 of thin slices of deli Genoa salami.
- It’s 12 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1 of 4 ounce Block if cheese, I used habanero cheddar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha seasoning blend spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of SAUCE.
- Prepare 15 oz of can diced tomatoes with juices.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Romano cheese, fresh grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh chopped herbs, basil, parsley and chives.
We loved the filling, but the meat was very dry – maybe too lean. Italian-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe: An Elegant Meal for You and Your Date. Place pork tenderloins on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake casserole of rice mixture alongside tenderloins.
Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Slice tenderloin down the middle, but not all the way through and cover with plastic wrap and pound with a meat pounder to about an even 1/4 inch thickness.
- Lay ham evenly on pork.
- Lay Genoa salami evenly on ham.
- Lay pepperoni om salami evenly.
- Place a log of the cheese down the middle.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling and tie with butchers twine to keep together. Skewer ends closed with a toothpick.
- Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Season prk with sriracha seasoning and pepper. Brown pork on all sides.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest while making sauce.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In pan drippings from skillet pork was cooked in cook onion and garlic until soft about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, lemon, Italian seasoning salt and pepper and cream and cook at a simmer until its a sauce consistancy about 5 minutes, add romano cheese and herbs.
- Remove string and toothpicks from pork, slice and serve with sauce.
Cook a pork tenderloin Italian-style with help from a certified executive chef and Certified Chef de Cuisine in this free video clip. Expert: Mirko Loeffler Filmmaker: Stephen Chiang. Series Description: Italian dishes often need to be prepared in very specific ways for maximum authenticity. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over pork. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of pork.