Chicken & Choritzo Calzone. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
Ingredients of Chicken & Choritzo Calzone
- You need of Dough:.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts (cooked &cut into 1/2 inch dice).
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, diced.
- It’s 2 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 oz of chorizo or other spicy sausage, diced.
- You need 2 oz of sun dried tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 3 of spring onions (salad) chopped.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. chicken. Dealers started calling kilos "birds" which then evolved into "chicken." Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food.
Chicken & Choritzo Calzone step by step
- Place water and olive oil in pan of bread machine, cover with flour, place salt, sugar and yeast in seperate corners, switch machine to dough setting..
- If you don't have a bread machine, make dough by hand or use packet mix..
- In a bowl mix the filling ingredients (except the tomato puree & parsley) together, lighly beating the egg yolks before adding, season to taste.
- When dough is ready, remove from pan and knock it back gently on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide in half, roll each piece into a circle approximately 12 inches across..
- Preheat oven to 220 C / 425 F, oil a large baking tray.
- Spread the tomato puree over both rounds, leave a 1/2 inch border all round, sprinkle parsley over tomato paste..
- Place 1/2 of the filling on half of each round, dampen border with water, carefully fold in half to cover filling..
- Fold the border gently over your fingers to seal, you can crimp with a fork or use your fingers and the back of a knife..
- Place the calzone on baking tray, brush with olive oil, place in preheated oven..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and risen. Serve with salad and/ or chips (fries).
- You can make 4 or 6 individual calzones (depending on your appetite!).
- You can add mushrooms and /or ham if you like..
Chickens are a type of domesticated bird kept as livestock by farmers, and are often found inside pens in the farms of Gielinor. Chickens are one of the weakest enemies in RuneScape, and are often killed by low-level players training their combat skills as they have very low defence and cannot deal. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more. Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." A castrated male is A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called a "Broiler."Hens between the ages of. He can be mean to his younger sister, and even to the rest of the family. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion.