Quick calzone. Easy Calzones from Delish.com are stuffed full of pepperoni and mozzarella. Just pure deliciousness wrapped up in a pillowy dough. Calzones deserve their chance to shine.
Ingredients of Quick calzone
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2 of cooked chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of mushroom.
- You need 1 of cheese (as much as you want).
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce (as much as you want).
These Italian turnovers are perfect 'finger food' — no knife and fork required. With these simple recipes, it couldnt be easier to make hearty calzones at home. Find quick and easy Calzone recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish on Italian.
Quick calzone instructions
- In a bowl mix the flour and salt..
- Mix the yeast with the warm water and wait 5 minutes..
- Mix the water with the oil and put it in the dry mixture..
- Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1 hour in a warm place..
- Knead everithing for about 5 minutes..
- Fill half of a circle with your filling (you can use a lot more filling or totaly diffrent fillings from mine)..
- Divide the dough in 3 pieces and rool each piece in a circle..
- Fold the other half and crease the edge. Make two holes at the top..
- Put the calzone on the tray and in the praheated oven to 200°C for about 20 to 30 minutes..
- Let it cool and enjoy..
I will also post another version of Calzone. The taste of New York City at home. Pizza Rustica and Calzones if there is a higher. generations, and now, it can be a tradition in your family, too. They're delicious hot from the oven, but you. Narrow search to just "calzone" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search.