Paneer Capsicum Calzone. Freshly baked calzone pockets stuffed with spicy paneer and bell pepper mixture..and Capsicum Calzone.-An Italian delicacy, these calzones are stuffed with a mixture bursting with flavours of capsicums and corn. Ingredients for Corn and Capsicum Calzone Recipe. Paneer and capsicum is a delicious combination which can make mouth watering Indian curries.
Ingredients of Paneer Capsicum Calzone
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s of Water to adjust..
- Prepare of Panner cubes diced into smaller piece.
- It’s of Capsicum – coloura of your choice- diced small.
- You need of Onions finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic few finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Pizza sauce as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oregano black pepper chilli , & flakes..
- You need of Mozzarella cheese as needed.
- It’s of Preparation:.
- Prepare of flour salt Take the in a wide bowl and add in the and sieve it once..
- You need of and switch off to cool..
Download Capsicum paneer stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. paneer capsicum-fry nutrition facts and nutritional information. Calzones are amazing miniature or mini folded pizzas stuffed with the goodness of some appetizing, nutritious and yummy pizza sauce, veggies, cottag. Paneer capsicum sabzi is a prominent North Indian curry that is almost a part of their everyday cooking. The paneer capsicum masala is prepared with chunky capsicum and onion pieces sauteed.
Paneer Capsicum Calzone step by step
- Now roll the ball sized dough into a disc shape.Place in the filling and spread Cheese over it.Close the disc into a semi circle and fork the edges. Drizzle milk all over the surface to get the nice golden brown colouring..
- Your calzones or pizza pockets are ready to bake..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree for 10 mins and keep the prepared calzones covered in a muslin cloth and allow it to rise for few more mins till the oven is preheated..
- To note: If your calzones do not rise properly,then allow them to rest for few more hrs before starting the filling..
- Bake them for 20 to 25 mins till the top surface is lightly browned..
- Serve them hot and relish with a cup of coffee :).
A calzone is an Italian oven-baked turnover made with folded leavened dough. Paneer and capsicum is a wonderful combination and they together make a great side dish for all Indian flat breads and pulaos. My children love paneer, capsicum, mushroom and corn very much. Shahi Paneer Capsicum is my ALLLL Time Fav vegetarian entree and if you have grown up in But my Shahi Paneer Capsicum recipe is made light (keeping the same flavors), so you can enjoy it. Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala.