Ingredients of Whosayna’s Calzone
- You need of Dough:.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida @250gms (All Purpose Flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 of Red chilli (Habanero) or Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano and little Thyme or Basil.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Chicken Boneless cubes, Prawns or Fillet cubes (pan fried in little oil, with garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder).
- It’s 1 cup of Veggies of your choice (i use capsicum, french beans, sweetcorns, onions, mushrooms and olives).
- It’s 1 cup of Mozarella cheese (grated).
Whosayna’s Calzone instructions
- Dough: Mix dry ingredients well then bind soft dough with warm water, and let rise till double the size. Punch back, and knead make 8-9 balls, roll them in puris of roti thickness, on each put a tbsp of sauce from the center to jus before one end (meaning on semi circle leaving edges). Scoop veggies, meat prepared, (slices of sausages if using) and top up with mozarella cheese. Bring the other half of roti towards filling and seal the edges to get a half moon,.
- Make sure edges are sealed well can do pinch and press or dab the edges with fork, make 2-3 slits on top of calzone. Brush with either beaten egg or olive oil, sprinkle marjoram. Lay them in greased tray then bake in oven on 200°C to pinkish brown colour. Sauce: Blend all accept oregano with 1/4 cup of water, add herbs and keep on boil till it's fine paste. Remove and let it cool..