Calzone Pizza Parantha.
Ingredients of Calzone Pizza Parantha
- You need 200 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- You need 2 tbsp of olives chopped.
- It’s 100 gms of paneer cubed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
Calzone Pizza Parantha instructions
- Make a soft dough with whole wheat and water..
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and add all the veggies roughly chopped and season with salt, oregano and red chilli flakes..
- Make big balls of the dough and roll it out into a big roti and keep it slightly thick. On one half apply pizza sauce..
- Put the cheese stuffing on the area where you have applied the sauce..
- Lift the other end and close the roti into half moon. With the help of a fork seal the edges carefully..
- Cook this on a hot griddle with oil till it turns brown from both sides..