Hawaiian calzones. Learn how to make Hawaiian Calzones. Place calzones on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. This easy calzone wraps up leftover ham and the favorite flavors of a Hawaiian pizza in an easy to make Let your leftover Christmas ham escape to the tropics with this awesome calzone recipe!
Ingredients of Hawaiian calzones
- It’s of Ingredients: Chicken Pineapple Black pepper Pineapple juice Oregano Paprika Salt seasoning cube Ginger and garlic Grated mozzarella cheese Ketchup.
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s of Hawaiian filling.
Hawaiian calzone is a delicious Italian recipe usually served as a main dish. This is your favorite Hawaiian pizza toppings but in a Calzone! We hand pound our traditional pizza dough and brush it with our White Garlic Sauce. Download Hawaiian Calzone – Calzone PNG image for free.
Hawaiian calzones instructions
- Make the pizza dough and allow it to rise.
- After it raised knock the air down and divide them in to balls.
- Add ketchup at one end and add the your filling and add the cheese.
- Flute the end and egg wash it. Make a slit at the end this will allow steam to escape.
- Bake till golden brown.
- For the Hawaiian sauce marinade the chicken with salt seasoning cube black pepper ginger garlic paste paprika oregano then heat oil in a pan and cook till tender.
- Next add your pineapple juice colored peppers and cook till almost all the water evaporates.
Search more high quality free Hawaiian Calzone – Calzone. If you find any inappropriate image content on PNGKey.com, please. A calzone is an Italian oven-baked turnover made with folded leavened dough. Place calzone on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash to outside of calzone and brush with garlic butter.