Chicken Tandoori Calzone.
Ingredients of Chicken Tandoori Calzone
- You need of Ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dahi (Yogurt) whiske.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri lal mirch powder (Kashmiri red chili powder).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dhania powder (Coriander powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of or to taste Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 300 gm of Chicken fillets.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need as needed of Plain paratha Cheddar cheese grated.
- You need of Pyaz (Onion) chopped.
- Prepare of Tamatar (Tomato) deseeded.
- Prepare of Koyla (Charcoal) for smoke.
- It’s as needed of chopped Mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need 1 of Anda (Egg) whisked.
Chicken Tandoori Calzone instructions
- In bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste,Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt, lemon juice and mix well..
- Add chicken fillets,mix well and marinate for 15 minutes..
- In frying pan,add cooking oil and marinated chicken with remaining marinade,cover and cook on low flame from both sides until done and keep turning sides in between then cook on high flame until dries up..
- Give a charcoal smoke for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato ketchup,mix well & set aside. On baking tray,lined with butter paper and grease with cooking oil..
- Place plain paratha,add cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, onion, tomato, mozzarella cheese and fold the other side over it and seal the edges with the help of the fork..
- With the help of the knife slightly add marks on the surface and apply egg wash (makes 6). Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 18-20 minutes..
- Now its ready to eat.serve with ketchup…