White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti.
Ingredients of White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon extracr.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 oz of bar, premium white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
White Chocolate-Lemon Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place first five ingredients in large bowl, and beat with mixer until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture. Beat until well blended, stir in chocolate..
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead lightly 7 to 8 times, shape dough into two 9 inch long rolls. Places rolls on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and pat to 1 inch thickness..
- Bake at 300° for 35 minutes, remove rolls from baking sheet and cool for about 10 minutes on a cooling rack..
- Cut each roll diagonally into twelve 1/2 inch slices, place cut side down on baking sheet and bake at 300° for 10 minutes. Turn cookies over and bake again for 10 more minutes. (Yields about 2 dozen).