Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones
- It’s 3 cups of For the puris: Plain flour or maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s For of THE FILLING -.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Dessicated Coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almonds, Pistachios, Cashewnuts slivered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need for of THE KHEER -.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dried Rice powder.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Mixed Nuts slivered.
- You need 1 tin of Condensed milk or Sugar as required.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 litres of full fat Milk.
Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones step by step
- Make a smooth dough with the mentioned ingredients. Use water if required. Keep it covered for 15 to 20 minutes. Combine all the ingredients listed under the filling part and keep aside. Make small puris and fill it up with 2 tablespoons of the Coconut mix in the center. Fold it and press it nicely to seal the edges. Deep fry in hot oil on medium-high heat..
- For the kheer. Soak about half a cup of rice in water and once nicely soaked. Dry and powder it. Boil milk and simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes. Add condensed milk, rice powder along with nuts and cardamom powder. Simmer it on a low heat until done for about 15 minutes more..
- You can very well choose your preferable consistency for the Kheer, either thin or thick. Serve these Calzones either with warm Kheer or a chilled one. It is entirely one's own choice..