Italian mini Calzone with Indian twist. I am showing you how to make Italian Calzone with an Indian Twist. You will also learn a very easy way of making dough that. True calzones stuffed with cheeses, pepperoni, and mushrooms.
Ingredients of Italian mini Calzone with Indian twist
- You need of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Refined flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Gram flour.
- It’s as needed of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Castor sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s of Other ingredients -.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Freshly crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Organo.
- Prepare of For stuffing -.
- You need 1 piece of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper small.
- It’s 2-3 pieces of Button mushroom.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s 40-50 gm of Chedder cheese.
- You need piece of Mozerella cheese small.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste (opt).
- You need as needed of Oil or melted butter.
Our little calzones fuse together two Italian classics in one little dessert. Repeat with the remaining circles of dough. Brush the calzones with the remaining egg mixture. Check out for the recipe of Mini Calzone and many other recipes like Fruit and Vegetable Salad, Hawaiian Beet and Pineapple Salad, Green Rice, Kadhai Paneer on tarladalal.com.
Italian mini Calzone with Indian twist instructions
- First of all put some yeast in to warm water to dissolve..make a tight dough by putting refined flour, gram flour, melted butter, little salt,castor sugar,dissolved yeast and water little by little.
- Leave the dough by covering it with a muslin cloth on a warm place for 3-4hours to fermentate.
- Chop and saute (for 2minutes) all the veggies in less oil by adding little salt and spices(if u like much spicy then can do)..put diced bell pepper and cubed cheese in the last..and't to over cook the veggies to maintain it's crunch.
- After 3-4 hours Divide the fermentated dough into equal parts and make balls like shape.
- Take a pastry board and flatten all the ball shapes with a rolling pin in to chapatti shape by dusting it in dry refined flour.
- Spread a tsp of pizza sauce on the flattened base(chapatti).. put veggie mixture on the half portion and placed a mozarella cheese piece over veggie mixture and fold it..seal the edges very well and make marks with a fork at the edges of folded calzone and Perk some dots with fork tip over the calzone.
- Give a milk wash with the help of a brush over calzones.
- Bake for 10-15minutes in a pre heated oven at 170° or until the calzone get golden brown..cheque the calzones in between while baking.
- Put out of the oven and "glaze"with a brush of melted butter over baked calzones.
- Serve hot this super delicious italian dish with some ketchup.
- Bye 👋 CU next time.
Mini Calzone recipe – How to make Mini Calzone. They had Italian Food with Indian Spices. They had Italian Food with Indian Spices. I thought of trying this mix as I have never tried it before. Brush the calzones with the remaining egg mixture.