Tootie's Calzone Nutella E Mascarpone.
Ingredients of Tootie's Calzone Nutella E Mascarpone
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of tubes of commercial crescent roll dough.
- It’s of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of nutella.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of kosher salt.
Tootie's Calzone Nutella E Mascarpone step by step
- You may be wondering why most of the ingredients do not have finite measurements. That is because there is no right or wrong way to put this together. You can put as much or as little as you want. I find that 1 tablespoon of nutella and 1 tablespoon of mascarpone per calzone is about right for us. Don't put too much filling though or they will burst during baking…..which is still ok too. :-).
- Preheat your oven to 375°F..
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet with some of the olive oil. Remove the rolls of crescent roll dough from their tubes and unroll them out flat. Separate 8 of the dough triangles and arrange them on the baking sheet..
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the nutella on each of the triangle, then spread about 1 tablespoon the mascarpone. (or as much as you like).
- Separate 8 triangles from the second dough roll and place one top of the original 8, covering the filling. Seal the edges by crimping with a fork. Use the fork to poke some holes in the middle of the calzone to help release the stream while baking..
- Brush the calzones with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with kosher salt..
- Place the calzones in your preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. ENJOY!.