Roasted Hazelnut Biscotti.
Ingredients of Roasted Hazelnut Biscotti
- You need 2 cup of freshly roasted hazel nuts with skins removed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly chopped good quality dark chocolate.
- Prepare 3 1/3 cup of pastry flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of cane sugar.
Roasted Hazelnut Biscotti step by step
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, vanilla and sugar..
- Chop chocolate..
- Chop nuts..
- Combine egg mixture with flour mixture and stir in the nuts..
- Make a baguette like shape on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in oven at 350 15 to 20 minutes until outside begins to harden and brown on edges..
- Remove and let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing diagonal..
- Place on a baking pan in oven at 300 for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn biscotti over and continue cooking until golden and crispy. Cool on wire rack..