Ham, Cheese and Broccoli Calzone.
Ingredients of Ham, Cheese and Broccoli Calzone
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread or pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Ham.
- You need 1 of Mozzorella.
- It’s 1 of Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of Marinara sauce.
Ham, Cheese and Broccoli Calzone instructions
- Roll out dough, let rise a half hour while preparing calzone filling..
- Chop broccoli, ham and shred cheeses..
- Arrange filling on one side of dough..
- Fold other half of dough over filling and pinch together edges creating airtight seal..
- Cut slits into the top of calzone to ventilate and prevent leakage..
- Cook at 400° 20mins or until golden brown..
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping..