calzone dough. To make calzones, divide dough into four portions. We used our favorite pizza dough to make the dough for calzone and the results are absolutely After assembling and cutting slits into your calzone, you can freeze it. No need to defrost, just add a.
Ingredients of calzone dough
- It’s 25 grams of yeast.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 400 ml of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
This easy calzone recipe features homemade pizza dough and a veggie and two-cheese filling. Traditionally, calzones are filled with ricotta cheese, grated parmesan and some salt, pepper, and parsley. Use a cookie cutter if needed. Place a quarter of the spinach mixture and a quarter of.
calzone dough step by step
- Put all the dry ingredients in a pot and mix thoroughly.
- add water, oil and honey and knead for 7-10 minutes until smooth.
- let rest for 30-45 minutes in a warm place with a towel over the pot..
- split into 2 balls (alternatively 4 smaller) and roll into a thin circle.
- add tomatoes sauce and your filling of choice (e.g. cheese, ham, pepperoni etc.).
- fold the dough over the ingredients in a half moon shape and pinch to seal.
- cook for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 250°c.
This homemade calzone recipe is a mixture of sausage, pepperoni and bell peppers, all baked inside pizza dough with plenty of melted cheese. The dough used for a calzone is a yeasted bread or pizza dough, so the first step is to prep your dough. Make pizza dough from scratch or use one that is store-bought. You can also use a whole. The dough may be made in advance and refrigerated or frozen until ready to use.