Ham and Cheese Calzones.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Calzones
- It’s 2 packages of Refrigerated Pizza Crust (can substitute crescent rolls).
- It’s 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Diced Ham (or Canadian Bacon).
- It’s 2 cup of Pepperoni Slices.
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of optional topping.
- You need 1 jar of Spaghetti Sauce.
Ham and Cheese Calzones instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll crust to make 11×14 rectangle.
- Use 1/2 ingredients for each crust.
- Spread ricotta cheese on 1/2 the dough lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, ham, and pepperoni.
- Fold unfilled side of dough over and press edges together to seal.
- Transfer to greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining crust and filling.
- Bake for 20-25 min until golden brown.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve with warmed spaghetti sauce.