Easy Calzones. Easy Calzones from Delish.com are stuffed full of pepperoni and mozzarella. Just pure deliciousness wrapped up in a pillowy dough. Calzones deserve their chance to shine.
Ingredients of Easy Calzones
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1 can of medium black olives (I got whole bc its cheaper and cut them in half myself).
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of presliced pepperoni.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 4 oz of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 2 can of refridgerated pizza dough (biscuts work just fine too).
- Prepare 1 of egg (for eggwash).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water (for eggwash).
Quick and Easy Calzones are a delicious alternative to pizza. Quick and Easy Calzones are so fun to make with your family. A simple dough and sauce combined with lots of gooey cheese and favorite..these Easy Calzones use store-bought pizza dough and feature two great filling ideas, with a Calzones, of course, are just pizza in turn-over form. To make these easy calzones, I started with a.
Easy Calzones instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fry the sausage until pink is gone. Add chopped onions and peppers and salute to your taste and drain off the grease. (We like ours a little on the crisp side!).
- Roll out pizza dough and cut into the size of rectangles you want. I made mine about 4"x6"..
- Put enough of the cheddar on the dough to cover the bottom, leaving about 1/4in around the edge to help seal..
- Spoon the sausage mix onto the cheese. Top with olives, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese..
- Cover the top with a second rectangle of dough, pinching and folding the edges around to ensure nothing falls out..
- Place on a nonstick pan (lightly greased) and poke a few holes in the top. Beat the egg and water together and brush over the top..
- Bake about 12-15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. We eat ours with either marinara sauce, or just some good old ranch..
These are super easy stuffed calzone recipes. Sausage Stuffed Calzones Combine pizza sauce, sausage, and some cheese for flavorful and easy calzones made with refrigerated pizza crust. This Easy Calzones Recipe will take your favorite pizza and wrap it into something super tasty and impressive! Making calzones has never been so simple! Easy Calzones recipe: Possibly the best calzones you've ever had.