Calzone dough. To make calzones, divide dough into four portions. We used our favorite pizza dough to make the dough for calzone and the results are absolutely After assembling and cutting slits into your calzone, you can freeze it. No need to defrost, just add a.
Ingredients of Calzone dough
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of very warm water 120°-130°Fahrenheit.
- Prepare 2 envelope of yeast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of flavored oil to mix into balls to flavor the crust.
This easy calzone recipe features homemade pizza dough and a veggie and two-cheese filling. Traditionally, calzones are filled with ricotta cheese, grated parmesan and some salt, pepper, and parsley. Use a cookie cutter if needed. Place a quarter of the spinach mixture and a quarter of.
Calzone dough instructions
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough..
- Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Form into a ball put into a bowl sprayed with nonstick spray the top part of dough ball with nonstick. Cover with damp towel or clear plastic and let rest..
- Let rise in a warm place until light and doubled in size about 2 hours. Punch dough down several times to remove air bubbles let sit covered 1 hour.form into 8 balls of equal sized mix with your favorite flavored oil, like rosemary oil, shallot oil, dill oil, chives oil, sesame oil this is very strong. This will make eight, circles eight inches in diameter or 20.32 centimeters in diameter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450936-shallot-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340059-dill-infused-oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337715-rosemary-infused-oil.
This homemade calzone recipe is a mixture of sausage, pepperoni and bell peppers, all baked inside pizza dough with plenty of melted cheese. The dough used for a calzone is a yeasted bread or pizza dough, so the first step is to prep your dough. Make pizza dough from scratch or use one that is store-bought. You can also use a whole. The dough may be made in advance and refrigerated or frozen until ready to use.