Cheesy Calzone Of Heaven.
Ingredients of Cheesy Calzone Of Heaven
- It’s 1 can of Pizza sauce (I used Prego basil).
- Prepare 1 box of Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust.
- It’s 3 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Diced Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Pepperoni Slices.
- Prepare of Dough Sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
Cheesy Calzone Of Heaven instructions
- Lay pillsbury pizza crust flat on baking sheet. Dice and sauté 1/4 of your onion in olive oil and a little bit of garlic powder. Layer sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, mozzarella, (my boyfriend made a point to say he liked how the layers of cheese were mixed!) then top it off with pepperoni slices. I eyeballed how much to use but almost the whole bag. I then used a braiding technique to close it up. Brushing the dough glaze and placing in the oven for 30 minutes. I placed aluminum foil over he entire calzone 5 minutes before taking out so the crust wouldn't burn. Enjoy! :).