Basic pizza stone calzone. If using the pizza stone or inverted pan, stretch out the dough and place on a flour dusted paddle. If you like calzones on a pizza stone, this is a recipe for you for the BBQ! If you like this type of content please support us by subscribing to our.
Ingredients of Basic pizza stone calzone
- It’s 1 packages of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella shredded cheese or more if you choose.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mexican or Italian blend shredded cheese or more if you choose.
- You need 2 lb of container of Whole or skim ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Precooked grilled chicken strips.
- Prepare 6 slice of Precooked bacon.
- You need 1 small of amount of olive oil.
However its porous properties mean that basic care is necessary for the maintenance of a pizza stone. Learn how to make a calzone. This folded pizza is usually shaped like a half-moon and stuffed with For each calzone, lift the side of the dough without filling and gently pull it across to the other side If you are using a pizza stone, you can place the calzone onto a pizza peel, which is a shovel-like tool. What if we told you that you could make amazing calzones at home with no mess required?
Basic pizza stone calzone step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out room temperature pizza dough on a rectangle cutting board. I used a thin flexible one. Make sure to use plenty of flour to prevent any sticking..
- In a large bowl combine ricotta, all cheese, chicken and bacon. Mix well..
- Spoon mixture onto half of rolled out dough..
- Fold dough over mixture and pinch shut. Slide calzone off cutting board onto pizza stone..
- Brush top of calzone with olive oil..
- Bake 30 minutes. I usually turn the broiler on for a minute or less to brown the top after it's done baking..
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce..
Calzone is basically the same as pizza but with a much prettier appearance. If you want to impress your family, make your regular pizza into a calzone, and watch them "ooh I made mine on parchment paper, it allowed for easy cutting AND slid onto my pampered chef pizza stone easily! Using a pizza peel, transfer prepared calzones to the preheated pizza stones (if you are not using pizza stones, just keep the calzones on the cornmeal-dusted Basic Dough for Pizza, Focaccia or Calzones. Enjoy authentic trattoria-style pizza at home with one of our handy pizza stones. Fashioned from heat-resistant materials such as shammot and cordierite, they're able to withstand and evenly distribute the intense.