Zach's home made calzone. Easy Calzones from Delish.com are stuffed full of pepperoni and mozzarella. No cheese sliding off or floppy crusts. Just pure deliciousness wrapped up in a pillowy dough.
Ingredients of Zach's home made calzone
- You need of bacon.
- You need of chives/green onions.
- You need of shredded parmaesan.
- You need of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of diced yellow onion.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare of ranch dressing.
Calzone is basically the same as pizza but with a much prettier appearance. If you want to impress your family, make your regular pizza into a. My plan: Make several calzone at home, and freeze them for later enjoyment. But: How do I do this, once the actual calzone have been made?
Zach's home made calzone instructions
- First you need dough. Weather you make it yourself or store bought it will work out either way..
- So once you make the dough roll in out in a large oval.
- I like to use ranch for my base sauce but use what ever you like. But spread sauce in middle leaving about an inch around the boarder..
- Next add shredded parmaesan a good layer. Then add a little cheddar..
- Next add bacon. I like to use raw but you can use cooked. I just like the juices mix in giving more of a bacon flavor. But if you do use raw make sure to put it near the outer layer so it cooks in time..
- Next add all other fresh ingredients.
- Add shredded cheddar for the final layer and carefully fold the ends together over each other making it air tight.
- Spray a bake pan and put calzone on with the folded sides down. Use a for to make air holes on top and top with butter or oil.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 30 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 155°.
- Top with cheddar and chives and serve..
Make the calzone, and freeze right away. (ie., uncooked) b. Homemade Calzone Calzone Recipe Good Food Yummy Food Yummy Recipes Dinner Recipes Empanadas Italian Recipes Food To Make. Calzones are one of those things that make people ooh-and-ahh, but in reality are pretty simple to make at home. Your family will love you forever when you whip a batch of these. Dough folded around sauce and fillings makes a wonderful baked calzone.