Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch.
Ingredients of Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch
- It’s 2 of LG chicken thighs, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need of Oregano, rosemary, white pepper, sea salt, and thyme.
- Prepare 1 of LG Roma tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke quarters.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of tube pilsbury pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 pkg of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch instructions
- Place chicken, garlic, and seasonings in a heated frying pan. Cook until chicken is barely done, add white wine to deglaze pan. Let evaporate then remove from heat..
- Grease a large, dark baking sheet. Open dough, roll or toss to a round shape about 16 inches in diameter. If rolling, lightly flour surface..
- Drizzle olive oil and ranch over all the dough. Brush it out even. Leave a little untouched dough around the outside..
- Only on half of the dough, spread chicken, tomatoes, cheese, artichokes, and basil.
- Fold dough over pinch the edges well. Slit the top a couple times to let steam escape. Place on sheet..
- Bake at 400 for 9-12 minutes. Then brush top with olive oil. Return to oven on hi broil on center rack. Cook another 5-8 minutes. Watch closely. When golden brown, remove and let rest at least 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..