Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs. Toss with spinach, Italian herb seasoning and crushed red pepper until well combined. Crisp and delicious pastries filled with paneer bhurji – and Indo Italian snack. For more recipes related to Calzone checkout Chocolate Pancake, Oat Muffins, Japanese Tempura, Masala Authentic Italian foods use the typical Italian herbs to flavour but very little chillies.
Ingredients of Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs
- You need 50 gr of spinach.
- It’s 20 gr of variety of herbs.
- It’s 40 gr of goat cheese (morbidella).
- Prepare 20 gr of Edam (old Amsterdam).
- You need 30 gr of Parmesan.
- Prepare 100 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 1 glass of tap water.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh yeast.
This is delicious even if you don't particularly like spinach. A cheesy vegetarian calzone to substitute into your pizza routine! Homemade Calzones With Italian Sausage and Mozzarella – Lovely Little Kitchen. · This calzone recipe takes the Italian favorite to the next level with Parmesan and herbs sprinkled on top. After the veggies and/or meats are cooked, mix them together with the cheeses and any seasonings you like.
Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs step by step
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast,salt, water and we work it till become a firm ball. We cover the bowl and we leave it to rest for 40 min in room temperature..
- In a pan we cook spinach with herbs pepper and salt and we leave it to cool. After we squeeze spinach in order to make sure there is no water inside..
- When the base is ready we put flour on a board and we open in in a big round tortilla..
- Then we fill the half part of tortilla with the spinach,herbs, cheeses and put some pepper.
- We cover with the other half by folding and we make sure is firmed closed. We put egg yolk on top..
- Preheat the oven 180c air and bake it for 20-30 min depending the oven..
- Let it rest out for 10 min and serve.
Place one ball onto a well-floured surface. Place the balls on a work surface and cover with a kitchen towel. Variation: You can fill a calzone with just about any combination of meats, cheeses. You're either a fan of calzone or you're not. Fresh spinach and cheese calzones are a delicious dish that will surely please your entire family.