Pasta and minced meat with vegetables. The minced texture will again mimic the ground meat and mushrooms have that umami flavor that is similar to ground meat. Add the pasta sauce and heat through. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, then drain.
Ingredients of Pasta and minced meat with vegetables
- You need 1 pack of spaghetti.
- You need 200 g of minced meat.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 table spoon of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of courgettes.
- Prepare bunch of coriander.
- It’s handful of cheddar cheese.
Spaghetti bolognese pasta with tomato sauce, vegetables and minced meat Pasta with meat and vegetables Fine. Minced beef with vegetables is a dish that we cook often at home. We serve it as a quasi-stew, with just a bit of rice, or leave the potatoes out and top some boiled pasta with it, or cut down on the vegetables for a more meat-heavy dish. My mantra for pasta has always been that it can be a wholesome, well-balanced meal if you make it that way.
Pasta and minced meat with vegetables step by step
- Add some water in a sufuria and break the spaghetti in half into the sufuria. Add salt and a little oil and boil. When ready drain any excess water..
- Clean the courgettes and the tomatoes and coriander. Chop the onion tomatoes courgettes and coriander into fine small pieces..
- Crush the garlic cloves and shred the cheddar cheese..
- Add two tablespoons of cooking oil into a sufuria and add the onions and garlic and fry..
- Add the minced meat and stir. While stirring add the tomatoes and cover..
- Continue stirring add the chopped courgettes and and the boiled pasta..
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and coriander and salt and stir for a little while..
- Serve hot.
I hate that it sometimes gets a bad rap because, well, if you load it with vegetables and eat the portion size that's right for you, it's a dish you can feel great about. Our cheesy mince pasta bake recipe is a family favourite you'll want to make time and time again. Sue's tip: Any type of pasta shape works well for this recipe. Pour a few tablespoons of pasta broth into the minced meat. The finished pasta to send the pot to the minced meat and vegetables.