15 Minute Summer Vegetable Pasta.
Ingredients of 15 Minute Summer Vegetable Pasta
- It’s 300 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 of small tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of courgette.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers (optional).
15 Minute Summer Vegetable Pasta instructions
- Prepare your ingredients and put the water on a high heat to boil.
- Carefully put the spaghetti in the boiling water and stir occasionally. Keep an eye on time as it should be done in 7-8 minutes.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, roughly cut the onions, courgette and tomatoes into chunky pieces.
- Melt some of the butter in a large pan, then simmer the onion and courgette for a couple of minutes before adding the tomatoes. Drizzle with the olive oil..
- Add the rest of the butter, then salt and liberal amounts of fresh ground pepper while simmering for a few more minutes. Throw in the capers now if you’re adding them.
- Strain the spaghetti well then add it to your pan of vegetables and mix. Cook this for a few more minutes then serve!.