Carbonara alla zucchina. Zucchini in the shape of noodles, or zoodles, is tossed in egg and pancetta for a gluten-free, grain-free zoodle carbonara. Carbonara kurz aufkochen und andicken lassen. Zucchini waschen und mit einem Spiralschneider zu Spaghetti schneiden.
Ingredients of Carbonara alla zucchina
- You need 500 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of courgette al julienne.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- It’s of Good amount of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. Low-calorie, gluten-free, light, flavorful and delicious. Remove from heat; discard Add zucchini mixture and half of basil to pasta; stir gently to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Carbonara alla zucchina step by step
- Beat egg yolks, Parmesan and a splash of water in a bowl. Set aside. Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add courgettes and cook for 3-4 mins. Remove from heat (pan must be cool).
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain al dente, add to courgettes. Add eggs and cook back on the heat for 1 min, mixing constantly.
- Serve with extra Parmesan if you fancy or just as it is ?.
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Zucchini Noodles Pasta Carbonara also known as Zoodles Carbonara! This is my version of the classic spaghetti carbonara, only lightened-up, yet very flavorful thanks to the pancetta, spices, herbs. Keyword keto zucchini carbonara, zucchini pasta.