Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce. Come and try our delicious recipe for spaghetti alfredo. This variation on the Italian pasta dish is quick and easy to make – perfect for a dinner party. Although this sauce goes well with any pasta shape it is particularly suited to the long thin pastas such as spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine or tagliatelle.
Ingredients of Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 100 gm of spaghetti.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of mix dried herbs.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix corns, broccoli and zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
In this video, you'll see how to make a reduced-fat version of spaghetti Alfredo with cauliflower and just a touch of cream. The secret is pureeing the cauliflower sauce so it comes out creamy and delicious but without all the high-fat cream. Fettuccine noodles, which are like wide, flat spaghetti noodles, are commonly paired with Alfredo sauce. However, any type of pasta will taste great, so feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
Spaghetti in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In a deep vessel add about 1 litre water and boil it..
- Now add spaghetti, pinch of salt and very little oil. So as to avoid spaghetti getting stick to each other..
- It will take 7-8 minutes. Once spaghetti is cooked strain it and keep it aside..
- For Alfredo sauce- in a pan heat butter and 1 Teaspoon olive oil..
- Do not heat to much. Add chopped garlic and all purpose flour and sautee' it..
- We need to cook flour otherwise it will taste raw..
- Now add pepper powder, salt, sugar and milk..
- Stir in the mixture continuously as there are chances of getting lumps..
- Once sauce is smooth time to add cream, cheese, nutmeg powder, dried herbs and some basil leaves..
- On other hand in remaining little oil sautee' zucchini and corns together or any vegetables you wish to add..
- Sautee' for 2 minutes on high flame add Cooked spaghetti and Alfredo Sauce..
- Toss everything together quickly. And plate it..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over it, some more cheese and finally some basil leaves..
- Alfredo Sauce spaghetti is ready. It taste amazing and please do try!.
Ground beef spaghetti alfredo is a delicious and budget friendly recipe that can be easily prepared anytime. This makes use of regular spaghetti noodles along with ground beef and Alfredo sauce. I am positive that you will like this dish. Alfredo sauces are decadent treats for every once in a while. Instead of traditional heavy cream, this sauce features mascarpone and crème fraîche.