Stir fried spaghetti with cheese. Stir-fry pasta with chicken recipe Tchop-Afrik'A Your AFRICAN CUISINE channel Learn how to cook simple dishes from around the world, with an emphasis on. Spaghetti in an American cheese sauce flavored with a touch of garlic powder and made creamy with milk and butter. Well, when low on cash, cheese spaghetti is quick, filling, cheap and very tasty — not a great choice for the lactose intolerant.
Ingredients of Stir fried spaghetti with cheese
- You need of water.
- You need 100 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, cut into strips.
- You need of zucchini, julienne.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dhania.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely grated cheese.
It's never too late to study a new language. Spaghetti carbonara or spaghetti with bacon, eggs and cheese. Not sure what to do with those leftover spaghetti noodles? If you haven't fried your noodles in a rich tomato sauce and savory Parmesan cheese, then you're seriously missing out.
Stir fried spaghetti with cheese step by step
- Boil the spaghetti in salty water for 10 – 15 minutes. Strain, mix with a little oil and set aside.
- In another larger saucepan, saute the onions and add the ginger garlic paste, let cook for a minute. Add in the zucchini and the tomato paste and let cook..
- Pour in the spaghetti and toss severally. Top with the dhania and sprinkle some shredded cheese.
- Serve hot.
Stir-fry recipes deliver a fast, fresh and delicious meal for any occasion! Our spicy chicken stir-fry makes a colourful and aromatic spaghetti that'll Go back to the pot of boiling water and add your spaghetti to start cooking. Add salt and half seasoning cube to the chicken and keep stir frying for. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Bok Choy.