Indonesian spaghetti noodles with veggies. This Indonesian Peanut Saute is my personal version of the dish from Noodles & Co. When I got the news that they were taking it off the menu, I was SO SAD! I knew I had to try to make it at home.
Ingredients of Indonesian spaghetti noodles with veggies
- You need 1 packet of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Noodles spice mix.
- It’s 150 gram of broccoli.
- You need 1 of small red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow bell pepper.
- You need 100 gram of zucchini.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic and chilli paste.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce (optional).
- You need 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mixed Herbs.
Soggy and over cooked veggies spoil the. Buy products related to spaghetti noodles and see what customers say about spaghetti noodles on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible Just occasionally get some fresh veggies and seafood/meat and you end up with a healthy and tasty meal at around the same price as if you were. Use vegetables as a swap for pasta. Check out these veggies that make awesome pasta substitutes.
Indonesian spaghetti noodles with veggies step by step
- Wash all the vegetables and cut into small pieces. Remove seeds from the bell peppers. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the cut vegetables. Stir and sautte for around 10 minutes. On the other side boil the spaghetti noodles. Also add one tablespoon of oil in the water. Strain the noodles when tender. Pour chilled water over it and keep aside..
- Add salt,garlic ginger paste, noodles Spice mix, chilli sauce and Mixed Herbs to the vegetables and immediately add the boiled noodles. Stir continuously on high flame for 5 minutes. Cover the lid and let it be for 2 minutes. Enjoy the yummy noodles with your favourite soup..
Plus, get veggie recipes to use these low carb noodles. If you grew up with heaping piles of spaghetti and rigatoni, the proper portion of pasta can seem meager, or even depressing. A wide variety of spaghetti noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, feature, and primary ingredient. Delicious spicy Indonesian street food noodles that are easy to make at home! These Indonesian spicy noodles (or mee goreng) are a great copy, and really I usually use egg noodles, but I think it would still be delicious with wheat flour noodles, or you could even just use spaghetti in a pinch.