Fried spaghetti #AuthorMarathon. Not sure what to do with those leftover spaghetti noodles? If you haven't fried your noodles in a rich tomato sauce and savory Parmesan. The Best Fried Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Fried spaghetti #AuthorMarathon
- You need 200 g of spaghetti.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Courgette.
- It’s of Green bell pepper (hoho).
Spaghetti and Meatballs by Matt Armendariz. *This recipe is reprinted from the author's cookbook with his This recipe takeseveryone's favorite, pops it on a stick, fries it, and increases thefun factor by. Directions for: Deep Fried Spaghetti and Meatballs. Wonder how to make spaghetti exotic? Here is a tasty stir-fried spaghetti recipe that's touched by an Asian hand.
Fried spaghetti #AuthorMarathon step by step
- Boil the spaghetti until well done..
- Clean and cut the vegetables..
- In a pan, sauté the onions until lightly browned. Add in the other vegetables and let them cook well..
- Now add in the preboiled spaghetti, salt to taste and stir well to incorporate. Let cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick to the pan..
- Remove and serve hot..
It's made with simple ingredients that you might already have in your kitchen. The deep fried balls of spaghetti are a perfect way to use up leftover pasta. From Nick Chapman of DudeFoods, the Spaghetti Fries mimic the shape. Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe – Ingredients. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until al dente.