Spaghetti with zucchine, pancetta and saffron. Italian Pasta with Zucchini – Spaghetti or Linguine, traditional Toscana Recipe. How to make Italian Pasta with Zucchini and. I like saffron with zucchini and zucchini flower and I like your combination of saffron with bacon.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with zucchine, pancetta and saffron
- It’s 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need Half of a courgette, washed and sliced al Julienne.
- You need of Small chopped onion.
- You need 150 g of pancetta.
- It’s to taste of Saffron.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Use slotted spoon to transfer the browned pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain spaghetti and return to pot. Why substitute spaghetti squash for spaghetti when you can have it with spaghetti? As this dish shows, spaghetti squash can be much, much more than a stand-in for noodles.
Spaghetti with zucchine, pancetta and saffron step by step
- Prep your onion and courgette. Fry onion gently on olive oil. After 2 mins add courgette and pancetta. Cook on medium for 4-5 mins. Add saffron and cook for another 2 mins. Bring pot of salted water to the boil. Leave sauce to cool down.
- Put an egg and sprinkle of Parmesan in a bowl and beat.
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain 1 min before cooking time. Add to sauce. Add beaten egg and mix for 1 min. The heat from the pasta cooks the egg and makes it nice and creamy. Enjoy with extra Parmesan :).
By roasting spaghetti squash first, then scooping out and sautéing its flesh until lightly caramelized, its flavor concentrates. Quando volete preparare gli spaghetti zucchine pancetta e zafferano, scaldate prima di tutto un giro d'olio extrarvegine d'oliva in una padella capiente che sarà poi in grado di contenere la pasta. Tagliate a cubetti la pancetta, trasferitela nell'olio caldo e lasciatela rosolare bene, mescolando di tanto in tanto. Pancetta – You'll usually find pancetta, an Italian dry-cured pork belly, in well-stocked grocery stores with the charcuterie and cheeses. Read my post, How to Perfectly Cook Spaghetti Squash to learn the unusual method for getting perfect "al dente" spaghetti squash every time.