My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti.
Ingredients of My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti
- It’s of Cooked Wheat Spaghetti enough for 1 person.
- You need 1 of chicken breast grilled on both sides browned and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 of courgette.
- It’s 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil dried or chopped fresh.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti step by step
- Cook the spaghetti. Cook the chicken to brown Then add the olive oil to the frying pan and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute then add the chicken cut into bite size pieces..
- Next add the Tomatoes,basil and fry for 2 minutes on low. Then add the black pepper. Carry on on low for 5 minutes..
- Add courgettes and the balsamic vinegar and mix the carry on simmering for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice too. Next add chicken stock just 1/4 cup boiling water and stir in..
- Then add the tomato purèe and stir in. Next the grated mozzarella. Stir until its all melted in. Then add half of a sweet bell pepper so it will be nice and crisp.l.
- Serve hot.on top of the spaghetti. And a little grated mozzarella on top..