Naporitan(ナポリタン) – spaghetti with ketchup sauce. Spaghetti napolitan, also known as spaghetti naporitan, is a Japanese style pasta dish made with a sauce that is tomato ketchup based. This particular style of Japanese pasta is considered "yoshoku" cuisine, or western cuisine with unique Japanese influences. The idea of spaghetti with ketchup sauce may make any Italians cringe, but it's one that wins hearts once you give it a try.
Ingredients of Naporitan(ナポリタン) – spaghetti with ketchup sauce
- You need of Spaghetti for 1 person.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 half of tomato🍅(to make the sauce a little bit juicy).
- Prepare 1 half of small onion.
- Prepare of Courgette as you like.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce (mix them in advance).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Naporitan is a Japanese dish made with a combination of overcooked spaghetti, ketchup, onions, green bell peppers He was inspired by a similar dish of spaghetti and tomato sauce that the US soldiers were eating overseas, and it was. Naporitan or Napolitan (ナポリタン) is the name of a pasta dish, which is popular in Japan. Naporitan is claimed to be from Yokohama. Add ketchup and stir-fry the spaghetti.
Naporitan(ナポリタン) – spaghetti with ketchup sauce instructions
- Start boiling spaghetti without adding salt to boiled water. Ketchup already contains enough salts so don’t worry about it..
- Cut veggies and bacons.
- Prepare a fry pan to heat olive oil and put garlic in it when the oil is ready..
- Fry bacon for about 2 mins.
- Then fry vegetables for 3 mins.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and the sauce to the fry pan and mix everything on the pan well at low heat..
- Add boiled spaghetti to fry pan and put a sliced butter on it. And then mix them well as quick as possible. The sauce is not that watery..
- Serve your beautiful Naporitan with grated cheese if you like! (but I didn’t this time as I was lazy.).
Mix butter in and stop the heat. "ナポナポリターンマッチ" Romaji: Napo Napo Ritaan Macchi English: Napo Napo Return Match. Original Upload Date. igaito sugoi yatsu da yo ne naporitan. Napolitan is actually pretty amazing, huh? The dish consists of spaghetti, tomato ketchup or a tomato-based sauce, onion, button mushrooms, green peppers, sausage, bacon and Tabasco sauce. The spelling Naporitan is derived from the usual romanization of Japanese, while the spelling Napolitan takes the origin of the name into account.