Stir fry Spaghetti with marinara sauce. This is absolutely without a doubt the best marinara I have ever had except at a restaurant here in Memphis. The red pepper gives it a nice kick (the Italians have a name for marinara like this. This recipe is dedicated to Bill and Pauline, the owners of a gorgeous young Golden Retriever called Lucy that Dozer plays with regularly at the beach.
Ingredients of Stir fry Spaghetti with marinara sauce
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of grated zucchini and carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Spices of your choice.
Get ready to gobble up your new family favorite – a one-pot spaghetti dinner doused in Marinara sauce. I like to pan fry two pounds of Italian sausage (links, not crumbled), add it to the sauce and let it simmer for up to an There is absolutely NO excuse to buy sauce in a jar when you can make this in no time flat. Make the best Spaghetti with Seafood Marinara Sauce with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com.
Stir fry Spaghetti with marinara sauce instructions
- I had some left over marinara sauce.
- Boil your spaghetti according to instructions on the pack.
- Prep your veges.
- Once the spaghetti is ready, drain the water and set aside…in a pan, add your onions and veg oil.
- Add your veges.
- Add your drained spaghetti.
- Finally the marinara sauce.
- Mix everything well. Taste to check seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy.
Combine hot spaghetti with seafood sauce in large serving bowl; toss until well coated. Photo "Spaghetti with marinara sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. See the recipe for Rao's Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce »Landon Nordeman. Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at. If marinara doesn't already have a spot in your repertoire of easy weeknight recipes, it will soon.