Stir-fried spaghetti. Fried spaghetti recipe that is quick and easy. Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe – Ingredients. Here is a tasty stir-fried spaghetti recipe that's touched by an Asian hand.
Ingredients of Stir-fried spaghetti
- You need 250 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of courgettes (diced).
- You need 2 of medium carrots (julienned or diced).
- Prepare 4 of small sausages (around 50g) (chopped).
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt (to taste).
- You need of pepper (to taste).
- It’s of coriander (to taste, I think 2 tsp?).
- You need of sweet soy sauce (to taste, I think 2 tbsp? You can replace with soy sauce + brown/demerara sugar).
- Prepare of oyster sauce (to taste, I think 1 tbsp? You can replace it with mushroom sauce).
- It’s of shrimp paste (1 tbsp, adjust for stronger/ less. Skip if you don't have this.).
- You need of ketchup (I sometime add this, but this batch I don't).
Spaghetti squash stir fry with carrots, broccoli, cabbage and ginger is a squeaky clean, delicious side dish. Make it ahead of time to enjoy throughout the week! I'd be lying if I said I don't make a veggie. While the pasta is cooking start making the spicy veg mix.
Stir-fried spaghetti instructions
- Boil the spaghetti following the instruction written on the package (add salt). Meanwhile, prepare and chop the other ingredients (be careful not to overcook the spaghetti and stir ir once in a while though). I usually mandolin my vegetables, but you can julienne them. Different shapes make the texture better, you can dice some and julienne some. Take the spaghetti off the boiling water after it's cooked. Add some oil to the spaghetti so that it doesn't clump..
- Heat oil, add onion and garlic. Stir until change colour. Add shrimp paste (have nice ventilation as it's not everyone's favourite smell). Increase the heat and prepare to stir-fry. Add vegetable stock cube..
- Add hard vegetable first (courgette) then carrots. Add the sausages. Keep stir-frying. Crack the two eggs. Add salt and pepper. Check whether the vegetables are in the right consistency before adding spaghetti..
- Lastly add the spaghetti, sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry until everything mixed properly. Taste to correct the salt/pepper..
Heat oil in a frying pan, add in garlic and saute for a min. Spaghetti Stir Fry is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Spaghetti Stir Fry by following this easy recipe. Vegetable spaghetti stir-fry is an easy spaghetti recipe made fried-noodle or chow mein style. It's delicious and versatile, veggies can be varied with what you have on hand.