WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,. Cook spaghetti in salted water according to package directions. Sprinkle with herbs, garlic, pepper to taste. Now add in the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
Ingredients of WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD,
- Prepare of Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled wheat spaghetti.
- You need 2 of medium sized beetroots.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Stir-Fry Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Whole Zucchini cut into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Feta Cheese Salad.
- You need 1/4 cup of each red and yellow bell peppers cut into bite size.
- You need 100 gms of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of parsley for garnish.
This roasted beetroot salad has all of this, earthy flavours from the beets, smooth creamy feta cheese, crunchy seeds and walnuts and Did you make this Roast Beetroot Salad recipe? Rate it and leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! Roasted Beetroot Salad with Feta and Walnuts. This salad has the perfect combination of all the healthiest ingredients in one bowl, with the perfect balance of tastes—sweet, savory, tangy and the unique taste/fragrant from cilantro.
WHEAT SPAGHETTI IN BEETROOT PESTO, FETA CHEESE SALAD, instructions
- FOR Wheat Spaghetti In Beetroot Pesto.
- Boil beetroot in salt + (a teaspoon of) turmeric water in a pressure cooker for about 15 minutes..
- Then peel the skin of boiled beetroot and chop it roughly..
- Toss them into a blender..
- Add pine nuts, chopped garlic, fresh parsley, salt, lemon juice and olive oil and blend it into a smooth paste..
- Transfer this pesto sauce into a non stick pan, add spaghetti, salt and toss it on a medium flame..
- Serve hot..
- FOR Stir-Fry Zucchini.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Drizzle half tsp olive oil and spread the cut zucchini separately..
- Flip one by one till they become brown on both sides..
- Add half tsp olive oil all over..
- Add pepper and salt..
- Toss lightly..
- Serve hot.
- FOR Feta Cheese Salad.
- Put the cut vegetables in a bowl..
- Add crumbled feta cheese.
- Add oregano, pepper, salt and white vinegar..
- Toss well..
- Garnish with parsley and serve..
Sometimes I add lightly-toasted cashew nuts in the end, once I mix up all. You know, I am weird about this stuff. My favorite version is made with arugula but I thought that may overpower these cute little green nuts. Super golden and even a little crispy on the outside. I cover the chicken in the pesto, but also tossed just the tiniest bit into the pasta with some red pepper.