Tomato Spaghetti with Eggplant and Zucchini.
Ingredients of Tomato Spaghetti with Eggplant and Zucchini
- It’s 1 of Japanese eggplant.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Canned tomato.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 of servings' worth Spaghetti.
Tomato Spaghetti with Eggplant and Zucchini step by step
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini nice and thinly. Mince the garlic. Cook the pasta..
- Make the sauce while the pasta is cooking. Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan. When fragrant, sauté the zucchini and eggplant. When it's about 80% cooked, add canned tomato and soup stock cubes to season..
- Combine the cooked spaghetti with the sauce. Dish it up. Serve with parsley and grated cheese if you'd like. Voila!.