" Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ".
Ingredients of " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti "
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 of tsp.salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts- toasted.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shortening.
" Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt..
- In a small bowl whisk eggs & vanilla. Add dry ing. Just until moistened.Fold in walnuts & cranberries. ( dough will be sticky).
- Divide dough in half. On a greased baking sheet. With lightly floured hands. Shape into 10 x2-1/2" retangle. Bake. 20-25 min. Until golden brown..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 10 min. Transfer to cutting board . Cut diagonally into 1" slices. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 min. Flip to other side . Bake 8-10 min . Again. Let cool..
- In microwave , melt chocolate & shortening. Stir till smooth. Drizzle over cut biscotti. Let chocolate firm up. Store in air tighr container..