Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers. Looking for a healthy alternative to spaghetti bolognaise to make with the children? Then Michael Underwood has a great recipe for you, courgette spaghetti. We love courgette spaghetti, so we've created some easy courgetti recipes to enjoy this healthy food trend.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers
- You need 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need of Quarter of a courgette al julienne.
- Prepare A few of courgette flowers.
- It’s of Speck or pancetta.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Saffron.
- It’s 2 spoonfuls of Cream.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of White wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan to finish.
Put the frying pan on the stove and add the onions and courgette flowers. Speck recipes by Speck Alto Adige PGI – enjoy it simply on its own or try traditional as well as modern South Tyrolean smoked speck For hot summer days: summer skewers with Speck Alto Adige PGI, apple and courgette. Hummus with pumpkin, Speck Alto Adige and croutons for a gourmet starter. Wondering how to make spaghetti out of courgette?
Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers step by step
- Start cooking the pasta in salted water. Prepare the courgette, flowers and chop a small onion. You just need the petals for this dish. Wash the petals well and dry on kitchen paper. Gently fry the onion in oil, add courgette and speck/pancetta. Add wine and let it evaporate..
- Add cream, saffron and chopped flowers. Drain pasta and add to sauce. Mix well and serve immediately with Parmesan if you fancy it :).
This simple recipe is the only one you'll ever need, explaining how to make courgetti from a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. Tip the pumpkin into a medium-sized saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid. Like pumpkin, pumpkin flower is also equally nutritious and can be used in several foods around the world. Vitamin C present in pumpkin flowers help to enhance the immune system of our body, which protects us from colds and coughs. Spaghetti squash is the perfect side when tossed with butter and seasoned well with salt and pepper, and you can pair it with just about anything.