Spaghetti with zucchini and garlic sauce. How to Make Spaghetti with Zucchini and Garlic. Ever since I was a child, pasta was a notorious weakness of mine. It still is to this day.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with zucchini and garlic sauce
- You need 250 gr of whole wheat spaghetti.
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- Prepare 50 gr of garlic butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of flour.
It's one of the other things I love about this; he gets his pasta fixed his way, I get mine my way. Scrape the onion and garlic into a blender and add the crushed or diced tomatoes. Pour the sauce back into the pot and add the. Zucchini in spaghetti sauce is very good.
Spaghetti with zucchini and garlic sauce instructions
- Boil spaghetti add salt to the water. Peel the zucchini and grate finely..
- In a pan, add olive oil, fry the zucchini, add the dry herbs and oregano.
- Make a garlic sauce in a separate pot: melt the garlic butter, add the flour and stir with a whisk so that they are no lumps, add the milk, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese and continue whisking until the sauce thickens..
- Add sauce and spaghetti to the zucchini mixture. Place the spaghetti in an ovenproof dish top off with Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs and place it in the oven on a grill until the crumbs turn golden brown..
You can slice it into rounds, then half the rounds (that way they will be bite size pieces) and add to your dad's homemade sauce. This raw tomato sauce gets texture from zucchini and body from toasted nuts that are blended into the base. Add the spaghetti and the avocado sauce. Season with salt and pepper, top with reserved tomatoes. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer.