Quick and easy veggie pasta. This easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta recipe is overflowing with fresh veggies, and sautéed in a delicious balsamic sauce. One of my favorite things about coming home after a long vacation is always that first big trip back to the grocery store. This quick, easy, and oh-so-comforting Balsamic Veggie Pasta.
Ingredients of Quick and easy veggie pasta
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 medium of carrot diced.
- It’s 1 small of zucchini diced.
- You need 1/2 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of butter or olive oil.
A quick and creamy pasta bake that can be reheated for lunch the next Slow-cooker vegetable lasagne. Make this low-calorie veggie lasagne as a lighter alternative to the. This vegetarian recipe for Quick & Easy Roasted Vegetable Pasta is a tasty and simple dish that's perfect for busy weeknight dinners. All you have to do is throw the vegetables in the oven and roast them in either olive oil or cooking spray, and when it's done you just mash the garlic and mix in the.
Quick and easy veggie pasta instructions
- boil pasta.
- melt butter or heat olive oil in a pan, add pepper flakes, dried oregano and dried parsley..
- add diced carrot, cook for 10 minutes..
- add diced zucchini, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- add chicken stock and let simmer until it gets thick.
- add pasta to veggies, add pasta water and mix.
- let it cook for 5 minutes.
- turn off heat, add parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing. This is the perfect side dish! Jump to the Easy Pasta Salad Recipe or watch our quick recipe Letting the pasta and veggies sit in the dressing for a while makes a huge difference in flavor. Perfect for picky eaters or just a great way to add more veg to your family's diet. Although they are convenient and easy for busy weeknights this sauce is a much healthier alternative.