Sammie's Chicken and Veggie Lomein.
Ingredients of Sammie's Chicken and Veggie Lomein
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cooked and sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 1/4 packages of thin spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 3 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- You need 4 of to 5 carrots, sliced thinly into rounds.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced into matchsticks or julienned.
- You need 4 of to 5 pieces fresh asparagus, cut into small pieces on a bias.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked kale, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 5 of green onions, sliced thinly.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Sammie's Chicken and Veggie Lomein instructions
- In a large pot, boil spaghetti noodles until al dente. Drain, rinse and set aside..
- In a large skillet or wok, heat canola oil over high heat. Add all veggies except green onions..
- Stir fry veggies for about 5 to 6 minutes stirring constantly until veggies are tender but slightly crisp..
- Add garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Stir well to combine then add chicken..
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes then add spaghetti noodles. Stir fry noodles, chicken and veggies until noodles and chicken absorb the sauce about 3 to 4 minutes more..
- At this stage you can more soy sauce, oyster sauce or sesame oil to your liking. Stir in green onions and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately..